If you have you ever considered solar power as an alternative for your home or business, consider a company I trust to do the job: AURIC SOLAR.
I trust this company because we have investigated the company background, and the way they treat their customers. As a result, I am proud to endorse AURIC SOLAR, and declare this company GEPHARDT APPROVED.
One of AURIC SOLAR’S customers is former NBA player, Shawn Bradley, and we found him in his home to independently ask him about his experience. “I don’t think I’ve had a power bill since the solar panels were installed,” he told us. “And they were great, starting with my first phone call. They were helpful and generous with their time and exceptionally knowledgeable. The installers were a pleasure, very quality conscious, efficient, and kindly answered my endless questions. I’m confident I got a quality system, well installed, with every possible rebate and tax incentive and I didn’t have to do a thing.”
Discover the History behind the Brand
What began as a small company that started out of a garage in South Jordan has quickly become the largest solar provider in Utah, and one of the fastest growing in the United States, owner and founder Jess Phillips tells me. “We opened our doors for business in 2010 and have experienced an average year over year growth trend of 173%,” Jess said. “This was accomplished by focusing on customer experience, quality, timeliness, and providing a responsible way to switch to solar power. We have since expanded to service all of Utah, Idaho, and Louisiana, and are continuing to grow.”
Founders Trent Vansice and Jess Phillips tell me they were attracted to the solar industry because of the growth potential and the fact that they could impact the air quality locally while saving people money at the same time. “My father decided he would look into purchasing solar himself and had a poor experience in attempting to find a company that could help him,” Jess says. They saw the opportunity in the industry, and felt they had the experience and passion to help people who were looking for solar power, Jess and Trent tell me. Jess explains that by educating and providing a responsible way for clients to pay for solar, their company has seen great success and is grateful for the trust its customers have placed in them. “We started SolarTek Solutions inside a garage, and have since had to move into a new facility almost every year, to accommodate our growth. On March 1, 2015 we changed our name to AURIC SOLAR, in preparation for expansion and growth.”
So, AURIC SOLAR: now you know what our background investigation found out about this company, and now you know the philosophy of the owner. Now you know why I trust this company and stand behind them, you know why I am proud to endorse AURIC SOLAR, and declare the company GEPHARDT APPROVED.
~ Bill Gephardt
Who We Are
AURIC SOLAR prides itself on being a total Solar Solar PV Systems integrator. Since our inception we have worked hard to provide a full array of services to our customers, covering the A to Z of the solar industry. We regularly and carefully research the many solar components on the market today to identify the manufacturers that maintain the highest quality standards and warranties. AURIC SOLAR
has created strategic partnerships with the most ‘bankable’ component supply companies in the industry. This has helped us achieve our goal of providing only great quality and value components with the best warranties in the industry.
We differentiate ourselves from other solar integrators by developing a top tier management team that oversees all facets of the rapidly evolving Renewable Energy sector. We carefully screen our EPC contractors as thoroughly as our material suppliers and only work with NABCEP certified contractors. We then oversee all phases of quality control on all our projects.
AURIC SOLAR offers marketable services that can help you and your company capitalize on the impending solar energy boom. Recent technology improvements, lower component costs and efficient project management have finally made developing this natural resource economically attractive. We would like the opportunity to earn your trust as your solar expert partner.
AURIC SOLAR can help you invest safely and surely in the dynamic solar renewable energy market that will utilize your tax liability and capital to develop a long term income stream. Most of our projects will yield a solid return for 20-25 years with minimal owner involvement.
AURIC SOLAR Investors benefit from:
· Project Identification where we locate customers and markets that meet our strict opportunity feasibility guidelines. These can be public, private or non-profit.
· Initial sizing to determine capacity and options of each business site. Our Engineering department provides a complete sizing and design with a satellite picture accurate to within a few inches.
· We work with our financial team to provide a Business Model which maximize your tax liability utilizing financial and tax incentives, tax credits and end users that are A rated.
· Set up LLC for each project and manage involvement from Investors.
· Sign all land Leases or negotiate structure rooftop leases.
· We will perform Site Visits with system professionals to confirm correct grid and power tie in requirements, PV panel layout and structural or soil conditions.
· Provide the necessary Engineering, both electrical and structural, to meet all code requirements.
· Apply for and pull all Building Permits and see them through Final Inspection.
· Procurement of all panels and all components with tier one products.
· Fast Track oriented Project Management overseeing all onsite construction attentive to every aspect of the installation and customer requirements. This includes all scheduling, coordination with subs and owner, daily reports and safety compliance.
· Provide Professional Installation of Structures and Solar with only hand picked quality licensed contractors. Electrical will be supervised by a Master Electrician with NABCEP certification.
· Develop an Operating and Maintenance Plan for each installation and then manage it for the duration of the contract.
· Set up custom Monitoring for each project where you can track power production in real time. This also alerts us if there are any maintenance concerns.
· Provide a Full Warranty on Installation and Components.
· Provide Financial Management to receive all payments, pay all expenses and send checks to investors.
Please review the credentials of our management team attached below. We recently received recognition for our work by Solar Reviews – a worldwide solar customer review site. We have recruited some of the finest professionals to complement our team with a shared vision of quality first. From the installers to the engineers, from sales to service, you will be impressed with the caliber of our entire project team.
Owner and Co-founder of AURIC SOLAR, Trent brings over 15 years of development, operational and leadership experience to the team. Prior to joining AURIC SOLAR Trent was the Executive Director of Operations and Customer Service for a fortune 15 technology company and led a team of over 5000 employees. Trent has a BBA from the University of Iowa as well as extensive leadership and business training. Trent is responsible for business operations, finance, business strategy, and fulfillment for AURIC SOLAR.
Owner and Co-founder of AURIC SOLAR, Jess brings experience in the sales, customer service and business and sales training. Prior to AURIC SOLAR, Jess worked for a Fortune 15 company and was recognized as a top 1% performer four years in a row. Jess owned and operated a retail business where he learned business management and the value of customer service. Jess is primarily responsible for the marketing and sales training of AURIC SOLAR which includes the development of marketing materials, sales training and tools, systems development and business strategy.
Paste this link into browser for Auric Solar reviews: http://www.solarreviews.com/view-review/?reviewid=13345